I’ve said this before and I will say it again for my new readers: never underestimate the power of nicely groomed and shaped brows! Brows are like “picture frames” for the face! Beautiful photos don’t like good without frames, right? During the days when I go out sans makeup, I try to at least fill in my brows! I tell you, it makes a huuuuge difference. ;)
A few months back, I was able to purchase a voucher from Browhaus, one of the high end brow salons in the metro. I immediately bought the voucher and I finally got to use it recently! I purchased the eyebrow shaping service with semi permanent brow coloring.
The brow architect let me lie down on a reclined couch. She applied some sort of cream and then left me alone for a while. She then wiped it off and started threading my brows. It was a teeny bit painful but I noticed that the procedure was a lot less painful than in other salons. The technician then started tweezing the small hairs that weren’t be removed by the thread. She chose a brow color that matched my hair color and applied the die. I waited around 30 minutes until the brow architect rinsed the die off.
I don’t know what happened to my photo. :(
What I Love:
- efficiently trained brow architects
- friendly and knowledgeable brow architects
- fairly quick procedure
- procedure wasn’t very painful
- super nice result from the procedure
- the cubicles didn’t have doors so anyone passing by can see you ( i value my privacy)
- the cubicle setup kinda ruins the whole experience. the voices of people in the store can be heard from inside the cubicle
- the service is quite expensive at 1295.