- Notepad – to keep readers in the know about the latest skincare and wellness issues and highlights the latest innovations on cosmetic and medical dermatology. Some topics that caught my eyes in this section were about dealing with chicken skin, the wonders of tea tree oil and more.
- Renew – presents a real life testimony of a patient’s experience with a certain skincare product, treatment or innovation.
Beyond Skin-Deep – shows how overall wellness is also crucial to surface beauty
Doc Talk – industry practitioners answer reader’s skincare concerns
- Skingredients – helps readers understand the science behind beauty products through featuring different active beauty product ingredients
- Beauty 101 – features a rundown of commercially-renowned, over-the-counter products
- Beauty Stops – features dermatology clinics and spas from all over the Metro
Have you ever experienced wanting to learn more about caring for your skin but don’t know where to start? Nowadays, technology makes information way too easy to reach and I sometimes get overwhelmed at the burgeoning of information that flow before my eyes. It also doesn’t help that I get so distracted easily when I use my laptop or smartphone. Good thing, some fabulous fairygodskin mothers (God bless your souls) finally thought of creating a magazine that’s dedicated to everything we, Filipinas need to know about skin— Healthy Skin Magazine.
Healthy Skin Magazine is the FIRST beauty magazine in the Philippines that highlights non-invasive in-clinic and over-the-counter beauty products and trends. Aside from those, it also divulges on the newest trends on healthy, wellness, and skincare.
I was one of the several lucky beauty bloggers that was fortunate enough to attend the launch of Healthy Skin Magazine last November 20, 2015 at Stacy’s. It was a fun filled full-out girly day where I was able to catch up with fellow beauty bloggers, exchange skin care tips, and learn from several beauty experts such as Dr. Clauda Samonte from Aesthetic Concepts Samonte Clinic and more.
with one of the sweetest girls I know, Joana
The magazine features several interesting sections such as:
As I enter my 20’s, I know that it’s very important to care for my skin. This is a real concern and not doing so is something I’ll surely regret when I enter my 40’s. Good thing, I have Healthy Skin Magazine to aid me with the right information to make sure I give my skin the TLC it deserves.
You may grab your very own copy of Healthy Skin’s latest issue for only P120 a pop. Grab a copy now and thank me later.