Last week, I was invited to witness the launch between the partnership of two beauty giants in the beauty industry: Salad Box Ph and Benefit cosmetics. For the month of March, the two brands have collaborated and came up with an amazing (super sulit, too!) box called “Wanderlust” that features items that are perfect to bring along when travelling.
This is the first time for Benefit cosmetics to sample a full sized beauty product via a subscription box. This is also the first time for them to launch a new product through a subscription box, which will be made available to all of Salad Box’s March subscribers.
Finally, it’s the first time for Salad Box to offer subscribers a new feature called SaladBox Sample Select, which will allow subscribers to choose between two full sized products to include in their box.
Each Wanderlust Saladbox will include one (1) full-sized product, three (3) deluxe samples, and one (1) brow wax gift card. With over PhP2,700 in total value for a PhP500 price tag, this is definitely a beauty steal. I’ve actually ordered my very own box already!
Some of the products featured this month are:
- Benefit They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer (Benefit Philippines’ newest product) – deluxe sample
- Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder (U.K.’s top selling powder) or Benefit Rockateur Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (very moisturizing) – Full sized
- Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara (which lengthens your lashes dramatically) – deluxe sample
- Benefit They’re Real! Push-Up Liner (lash hugging gel liner) – deluxe sample
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation (makes your skin look flawless, true to its name) – deluxe sample
- Benefit Brow Wax Gift Card (free waxing worth PhP650)
I also had my first ever brow waxing with Benefit. To be honest, I found the price of P650 for the brow waxing quite steep at first. I’ve always had my brows trimmed by regular threading salons. After my experience, I realized why a lot of people have their brows waxed by benefit. Here are reasons why you should too!:
- They outline your brows to make sure they don’t over wax. When having brows threaded, there’s no such thing as this. You just have to rely on the brow technician to not over-thread your brows.
- It’s a lot less painful than threading. Waxing removes a strip of hair in one go while threading plucks out the brow hairs one by one.
- It’s easier to shape brows while waxing.
- They use one popsicle stick to apply wax and a waxing strip for each time they strip off brow hairs to ensure utmost sanitation.
I also noticed how much of an expert Benefit’s brow technicians are at distracting you with small talk while they wax off you brows hairs. Plus points to that!
Overall, I had such a relatively painless experience. I can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner! I’m now a waxing covert.
Head on to http://www.saladbox.com.ph/benefit to grab your own Saladbox x Benefit box!
Subscriptions available are Starter Plus Plan (3-month prepaid subscription), Six-Month Prepaid Plan, and One-Year Prepaid Plan.
Follow Saladbox and Benefit Cosmetics!
@saladboxph and @benefitph
You can also join Saladbox’s March 2016 Sneak Peek Enter To Win contest (a chance to win a full-sized They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer) via this link: http://bit.ly/march2016saladboxsneakpeek.
NOTE: The Saladbox website (saladbox.com.ph) is currently on Beta mode and will be relaunched late this month. However, customers can still create their accounts, log in, and order subscriptions.