I’ve been posting too many things about my life lately so I wanna go back to the topic that I’ve always been passionate about: BEAUTY. Last december, I went on a mini beauty hall in Etude House! The Etude House Eastwood branch is one of the biggest branches I’ve been to and I enjoyed trying their products. I also like that their products now have descriptions to help inform customers of the basic functions of each product. I used to dislike going to Etude House stores because there were too many products without descriptions. I can’t read Hangul so I didn’t really bother looking around. Props to the new and improved Etude House! :)
Here are the items that I hauled:
I’ll be reviewing these items one by one therefore I’ll be dedicating one post per item! Watch out for them. :)
To be honest, I personally focus more on my makeup than my hair. On days when I have time, I flat-iron my hair but on most days, I either let it down naturally or tie it up when it’s too messy. As a beauty blogger, I wanted to widen the scope of my reviews and branch out more into hair products. I really enjoyed browsing through the hair products at Etude House. I ended up buying two hair products and I will be reviewing the Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum for today.
The main problem I always encounter with serums is them being too oily which results in making my hair feel heavy. I tried this serum out in the store and really liked the effect it gave on my hair.
What I love:
- I love the fruity floral scent!
- The packaging is very cute and girly.
- The product is quite thick but isn’t too oily. I hate it when my hands feel oily after using serums.
- You only a small amount of product. 2-3 pumps should be enough.
- The pump is very efficient and does not release too much product. (It would be such a waste if it released too much product.)
- It makes my overly treated hair look shiny and healthy!
- It’s reasonably priced at PHP378 a bottle.
- It contains a fair amount of product at 60ml per bottle.
What I don’t like:
- I only wish that these come in smaller bottles because it adds a lot of weight to my daily hand bag. My bag contains a lot of items so it would be better if this was smaller. :)
- do not put on too much serum on your hair
- apply it on your hair from the middle section of you hair. (DO NOT APPLUE FROM THE ROOTS. It will make your hair feel heavy) :)
For more updates, like my page on facebook here!
Follow me on twitter! :)
Ask me anything on formspring!