I’m back with the last installment on the reviews I’ve been doing for the MAC 2012 Holiday Collection. I’ve previously reviewed the MAC extra dimension skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt and a lipstick called Outrageously Fun which are both from the collection. Today I will be reviewing an eyeshadow from the collection called Round Midnight. :) Round midnight is a dark purplish shade with a hint of burgundy. The collection features 8 eyeshadows but I had to choose one and I chose Round Midnight.
What I Love:
- it swatches SUPERBLY! it feels like butter on my skin when swatched.
- the color is gorgeous! I find it to be a very unique color which makes it one of the newest gems in my makeup collection.
- can be used when wet and dry! the quality is superb either way.
- excellent wearing time as well! I wore this first to a party and it lasted on me all night. :)
What I don’t like:
- Each eyeshadow only contains 1.3 grams per product. A normal MAC eyeshadows contains 1.5 grams worth of product.
- I wasn’t able to check how much a normal eyeshadow here in the Philippines costs but the normal eyeshadows cost around $5 less than the eyeshadows from this collection
Yay for chipped nail polish. haha
Despite the fact that the extra dimension finish eyeshadows contain less product than the regular ones, the quality of these eyeshadows make up for the lack in product quantity. I really like the formula of the eyeshadow and I recommend this to those who are looking for eyeshadows with excellent quality. I like to use this on my crease to create dimension in my eyes. :)
Follow me on twitter! :)
Ask me anything on formspring!