Happy New Year!
My last LOTD of 2012:
Top from a Bazaar and leggings from HnM.
Earrings from Yhansy
Believe leather cuff from a friend || Watch from a friend
I know I’m late but I’ve been busy with all the holiday preparations and I wanted to relax and be away from the world. ha ha. 2012 has got to be one of the most amazing years I’ve ever had. It was such an AMAZING year filled with memories that I’ll cherish for the rest of my life. Here are some of the moments and people who have made my 2012 special. :) I wrote about my last LOTD before this because the content of this post from here on is a teeny bit photo heavy. ;)
1. This was the year when I finally put up my own beauty blog with my own domain name in August
2. This was the year when I was able to go two of THE most magical cities I’ve ever been to: New York and New Orleans.
NY 2012. I chose this photo because there are too many Times Square photos already! Also, this house looks similar to the houses I see in movies! It looks like Charlotte’s house from SATC, don’t you think? :)
New Orleans 2012.
3. I joined two orgs: AJMA and Tugon. Both of which I love dearly!
With the most down to earth diva ever, Alex Dayrit! <3
In an awareness talk for Tugon with Ms. Risa Hontiveros.
4. These girls <3
I got closer to this pretty lady beside me who’s like a big sister to me, Daryl Chan! I have THREE first somethings with this fabulous woman!
The girl who always knows what to say when I have a problem, JB! <3 (I don’t have a neck but we look cute here hehehe)
The most multi-talented girl I know, Kara and Justine! :)
Nikki and Poki! <3 my wooovs. heehee.
My sister in takaw-ness, Abi V. <3
Martin Tuanquin! :)
Kally and Ericka! :)
5. I started my own bag line, panini stall, and online accessory shop!
New York Minute Paninis
6. I went to my first halloween party!
7. These boys.
With Josh! heehee repeat photo. It’s our only decent solo photo together. :) So many firsts with this boy! One of them would be shooting my first gun everrr. teehee.
8. I had my debut. :)
9. I gained the highest award I’ve ever received in my dancing career.
10. I FINALLY got to see my husband up close and personal. <333
11. My girlies!!!!! and boy.
Wouldn’t have gotten through the year without these girlies!
Cheers to meeting new people and making new memories this 2013! <3
For more updates, like my page on facebook here!
Follow me on twitter! :)
Ask me anything on formspring!