Earlier this year I posted a review on the Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Lipstick in Be101. Today i will be posting a review on the PK001. You may find my review for BE101 here. As you can see, the codes of the lippies are very different and the boxes they came in were different as well. However, after using both lippies for quite some time now, they seem to have the same casing, formula–everything.
Its just like any other lipstick enclosed in a plastic case. It doesn’t say in the box how much the actual weight of the product is but its net weight (weight including the packaging) is 3.4g. A MAC lipstick’s net weight is twice of this Etude House Lipstick. I don’t mind though because its cost is around half of a mac lipstick’s: PHP 478
What I Love:
- The packaging is very cute.
- PK001 is a cutesy barbie/fuscha pink shade with a blue undertone!
- The color is very buildable. Although the shade from the tube does not come out right away, you may pile on more layers of the lippie to get the desired intensity of the shade.
- The heart carving on the lipstick is divine! The carving reminds me of some high-end lipsticks like Burberry which have carvings as well.
- It’s incredibly moisturizing on my lips.
What I don’t like:
- I noticed that the whole product feels very light and it’s casing doesn’t feel as sturdy as other lipsticks.
- It doesn’t last as long as other lipsticks as well. It lasted around 3-4 hours on me.
I really like this lipstick. However, I find that it doesn’t suit me very much because of my super light hair color. I think this would look best on people with dark brown or black hair. This is a really nice and affordable barbie pink lip color and i recommend it to those who want to try a barbie pink lippie. :)