For the longest time, I’ve been hearing about how amazing Japanese cosmetics are and I finally gave in to discovering the magic of Japanese cosmetics first-hand.I recently went on a mini haul in Beauty Bar and snagged some online cult favorites that I have been eyeing for a long time now: K-Palette products! I bought a K-Palette 2 Way Eyebrow, a limited edition K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner, and 2 K-Palette Kuma cover Control concealers!
My latest beauty obsession is groomed eyebrows! Eyebrows are so underrated and girls often skip fixing up their brows. I used to ignore my brows and focused on piling on makeup on my face. Thank goodness that I finally saw the light when I learned of the importance of groomed eyebrows! My extra lazy day makeup routine consists of fixing my eyebrows and putting on concealer. 2 steps and I’m ready to go!
Today I will be reviewing the K-Palette 2 Way Eyebrow in honey brown. There are two colors: 01 Chocolate brown and 02 honey brown. The former is for those with dark hair while the latter is for those who have light hair like me! The K-Palette 2 Way Eyebrow is a 2 way brow liner which consists of a liner (physically similar to a liquid eyeliner) and an angled powder sponge. It costs PHP 1050 a piece.
What I Love:
- The two-way feature of this brow liner makes the product very functional. It’s all you’ll ever need for your brows.
- The liner is perfect for filling in the gaps in my barely-there eyebrows and my eyebrows still look natural once filled up with the liner.
- The angled sponge with eyebrow powder is perfect for setting the brow liner.
- It’s very long-lasting and stays on all day.
- The liner takes a bit of getting used to. You have to take some time when using it because the brush isn’t very stiff which makes it prone to errors. (I think the the brush is soft for a reason. The soft brush contributes to the natural effect that the brow liner produces.)
- There are only two shades. I have a really light hair color and it’s still a tad bit dark for my hair.
For more updates, like my page on facebook here!
Follow me on twitter! :)
Ask me anything on formspring!