Today I will be reviewing my first blusher from Mac! A good friend of mine got it for me on my birthday. :) Anyway, let’s get to the review!
Housed in Mac’s signature black plastic packaging, this blusher has a gorgeous pink raspberry shade. When swatched in outdoors, it looks like a normal pink blush. However, when I stepped inside the house, I noticed gold shimmer laced through the swatch. When you look closely into the pan, you can see hints of super micro mini glitter. However, I don’t find chunks of glitter on my face when the product is applied. I LOVE how this blush looks on my skin! I have fair skin and this blusher makes me look flushed in a nice way.
What I like
- the product is quite pigmented
- the product is also very buildable
- the product isn’t too shimmery on my skin
- the product is durable (I accidentally dropped it as I was taking photos of it. My heart dropped when the blusher fell but it was good as new when I picked it up! Phew!)
- it is not limited edition
- the product is quite pricey at PHP1500 a piece
What are your thoughts on this blusher? Do you own any MAC Mineralize Blushers? :)
Hope you guys enjoy this Review! xx
Check out my tumblr!
Follow me on twitter! :)
Ask me anything on formspring!