I’ve always been a fan of bold lip colors! Among my go-to everyday looks is a bare face paired with a bold lip color. It’s so effortless and easy which is why I like collecting different shades of bold lip colors. The Glamor Daze Collection features 4 individual lip colors. The first color that attracted me in the MAC 2012 Holiday collection is Dramatic Encounter which is dark and vampy purple colo but it was sold out. I got the next best thing which is Outrageously Fun, a bright fuchsia pink lipstick with blue undertones.
What I love:
- It’s shade is beautiful! The MAC makeup artist told me that it’s a bit similar to Candy Yum Yum. I wasn’t able to snag the Candy Yum Yum lippie when it came out so I’m extra happy that I got this!
- It has a Cremesheen finish which makes it incredibly moisturizing.
- It has a blue undertone which makes teeth appear whiter.
- It swatches evenly and has a excellent pigmentation.
What I don’t love:
- It has the same glossy packaging as the lipstick from the Marilyn Monroe collection. I’m not a fan of the packaging because it accumulates fingerprints easily.
- It doesn’t last as long as a matte lipstick because of it’s finish but I’d rather have a moisturizing lipstick than a dry one. :)
- It’s limited edition. :(
- Nothing much! I LOVE THIS.
I’m really glad that I picked up this lipstick among the four lipstick shades! This lipstick is for those who are into bold lip colors, but I think anyone can pull this shade off with just an extra amount of confidence. ;) I don’t have a lot of bright pink lipsticks so I didn’t mind buying another one. However, for those who already have a lot then you may skip this. :) Overall, this lipstick is absolutely a hit for me and I don’t regret buying it at all. :)
This costs PHP1100 a pop. :)
Follow me on twitter! :)
Ask me anything on formspring!