FINALLY. Dry shampoo has arrived at Philippine Shores! The first time I heard about the existence of dry shampoos is in one of the many beauty related videos that I’ve seen in Youtube. I was so amazed by the idea of dry shampoos so the moment I saw that Etude House was selling dry shampoos, I immediately picked one up!
A lot of you may be wondering what exactly a dry shampoo is. A dry shampoo is supposed to be a hair product that you can use on-the-go. It’s a convenient product that cleanses the oil and dirt away from your hair by absorbing them. Oh, and you don’t have to use water! ;) This dry shampoo comes in a matte pink aerosol bottle and contains 50 ml worth of product and costs P448 a bottle.
What I Love
- It has a fruity floral scent which is lovely! It’s not harsh and overpowering at all!
- The packaging is really cute! ( I wish they had some english phrases though!)
- Small and easy to carry around.
- Effectively freshens up my hair by removing the dirt and making my hair smell fruity and flowery all throughout the day.
- It works right away!
What I don’t like
- The “Oh my Go*” caption. HAHA. I wish it was something like, “OH MY GOSH”. This issue may be something that bothers only me though!
- I find it quite expensive because 50ml is such a small amount of product! I’ve been afraid to use it because it’s so expensive. haha.
- position the bottle 15-20cm away from your head
- spray all over your hair
- comb through you hair
- all done! ;)
This product is absolutely genius! This is perfect for girls who have really oily hair, or those who are super lazy to wash their hair in the morning. I also think this product is very convenient to use after going to the gym, or after P.E. class! Althought I love this product, I would not recommend this replace the actual shampoo just because I don’t think it cleans the hair as well as shampoos do! This is comparable to a hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizers should only be used when there is no fresh water and soap available to to wash hands. Also, I think it would be too expensive to use this daily as a replacement to the actual shampoo. :) I would repurchase it because I only use it wisely and very sparingly. That, and I really LOVE how CONVENIENT this is!
For more updates, like my page on facebook here!
Follow me on twitter! :)
Ask me anything on formspring!